To use this application, you need java installed. If you have java on your machine, download the application and run it by double-clicking the file you downloaded, or (if you want to try a more advanced method) enter the following command at the command-line prompt:
java -jar OptiFacility.jar.
- Left mouse click on the map area adds agents or facilities (depending on which option you have selected on the list at the top right).
- Right mouse click near an agent or facility removes it.
- Right mouse drag moves the map.
- The total number of facilities and agents for the "demo" user is limited to 10.
- Below you will find four sample files that can be loaded and used for testing. They contain sample requests that you can edit and modify using any text editor.
- If you used the more advanced method when running the application, you will see requests sent and server responses printed on standard output in the console window.